bzr-explorer - ubuntu desktop

Gary van der Merwe garyvdm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 13:44:11 BST 2009

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 2:34 PM, Algis Kabaila<akabaila at pcug.org.au> wrote:
>> It has been renamed to qmain
>
> What is "It" in the above : QBzr, bzr-explorer? Please tell me, so I can
> better understand what you are saying, and I thank you in advance for it.
>
>> , and bzr help qbzr has been updated to
>> include all qbzr commands :-)
>
> In which version of bzr has this change of help occurred?  If I had at least a
> rough indication, I would know the earliest acceptable version number.

qbzr has a half finished main window. The command to open this use to
be bzr qbzr. This was change to bzr qmain. We changed it because lots
of people would type bzr help qbzr, and get the help for the main
window, which recommends not using it, because it's not finished. This
would make people think that qbzr (the whole plugin) must not be used.

Both the mentioned changes are available in qbzr 0.14.

I just notice that qbzr 0.14 is not in the bzr-ppa, so if you want it,
you will need to get it from the qbzr ppa
(https://launchpad.net/~qbzr-dev/+archive/ppa)