bzr-explorer - ubuntu desktop

Algis Kabaila akabaila at pcug.org.au
Fri Sep 4 05:59:30 BST 2009

On Friday 04 September 2009 14:32:49 Algis Kabaila wrote:
> On Friday 04 September 2009 11:48:56 Martin Pool wrote:
> > 2009/9/4 Algis Kabaila <akabaila at pcug.org.au>:
>
> (snip...)
>
> > > Can someone please advise what version of qbzr I should install
> > > and if I need to first uninstall the existing ubuntu-packaged version
> > > 1.13.1?
> > >
> > > Or should I quietly wait for the new version of ubuntu?
> > >
> > > Your work and your help are greatly appreciated.
> >
> > Your feedback is appreciated too.
> >
> > If you want to run from the very tip of the branches then you will
> > need to deal with keeping everything in sync.
> >
> > If you want something a bit fresher than what's in Ubuntu I would
> > recommend you use the official package archive here:
> > https://launchpad.net/~bzr/+archive/ppa
>
> To get advice from you, Martin, is to get it from the horse's mouth - thank
> you. And from a fellow Canberran! (?)
>
> OldAl.

Yes, whilst "bzr help qbzr" is a bit of a lemon, "bzr qbzr" works very nicely,
thank you.  No help available - as yet?  Is it correct to assume that the
implemented commands of qbzr are commit, pull and push only?

OldAl.
--
Algis Kabaila, MEngSc, PhD(Eng)
http://akabaila.pcug.org.au/StructuralAnalysis.pdf