[ANN] QBzr-Eclipse 0.7 released

Joseph Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Tue Sep 1 17:58:36 BST 2009

Nicholas Allen wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce a new release of QBzr-Eclipse.

That's really great ... !  I'm not generally an Eclipse user (text
editor and command line are more my style:-) but it's really good to see
bzr gui tools making it into development environments.

I went through a brief period of hell about 18 months back working in
Eclipse on a Java project with a colleague who point-blank refused to
work with bzr and would only use Eclipse's inbuilt CVS support.  It's
nice to know that if I'm ever in that situation again I'll have an
alternative.

Best wishes,

    -- Joe