metronome mail for Bazaar 2.0 and 1.18

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Tue Sep 1 05:33:21 BST 2009

2009/9/1 Christian Robottom Reis <kiko at canonical.com>:
> Launchpad actually does milestones across project groups (as you can see
> by our use of the milestones in the launchpad-project PG:
>
>    https://edge.launchpad.net/launchpad-project/+milestone/2.2.8
>
> ) but perhaps that doesn't fit as well for Bazaar.

Actually that does give us
https://edge.launchpad.net/bazaar/+milestone/2.0 which works.  A bit
surprisingly, because the milestones are created per-project, but I
suppose it lines them up by name.  (I had "afaik" in my sentence then
left it out, which just goes to show.)

> At any rate, I'm interested in seeing proposed dates for the three
> checkpoints we're looking for:
>
>   - 2a trunk dogfooding

This week.

>   - 2.0 release

2 bugs to go; very likely to be Friday or Monday.

>   - Plugins updated for 2.0 (bzr ready for Karmic)

This normally, when Jelmer and Aaron aren't away, happens within a few
days of the code freeze, so we just need to make sure it gets done.

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>