metronome mail for Bazaar 2.0 and 1.18

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Tue Aug 25 07:33:25 BST 2009

2009/8/21 Christian Robottom Reis <kiko at canonical.com>:
> On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 02:58:18PM +0800, Martin Pool wrote:
>> key dates: 1.18 final 17 August; 2.0b1 or rc1 4 September.
>>
>> It's all about this page, and coloring it green:
>>
>>   https://edge.launchpad.net/bzr/+milestone/2.0
>
> Just wanted to note that I've been looking at this page, and I'm really
> amazed to see the relentless progress being made towards closing
> everything out.

As of this moment I'm happy to say all the 2.0 critical bugs are
either fixed or have fixes under review.  If those go through review
ok, we should be able to do 2.0b1 soon, which is good because the
Karmic feature freeze is on Thursday.  The absolute best thing to do
this week is to fix, review or test those bugs.

I'll also just remind people working on these bugs that 2.0 has now
branched off and the changes should land into that branch, not just
into trunk.

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>