Starting Bazaar Explorer

Maritza Mendez martitzam at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 22:07:12 BST 2009

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 11:24 AM, Russel Winder <
russel.winder at concertant.com> wrote:

> Is there a standard way of starting Bazaar Explorer using only a mouse
> on:
>
>        Ubuntu
>        Mac OS X
>        Windows
>
> or is it necessary to issue the command:
>
>        bzr explorer
>
> somewhere?
>
> Thanks.

Hi Russel.  I use bzr-explorer so much, one of the first things I did was
set up a Quick Launch shortcut on the taskbars of both my WindowsXP and
Ubuntu environments.  I grabbed the official bzr icon for both of them,
since the Bazaar Explorer icon has small features which don't scale great.
It might be a nice touch if the packaged versions for each platform
eventually offer to create shortcuts, and I suspect that will happen
someday.  I don't know about MacOS.

~M