[ANN] QBzr 0.14 released!

Joseph Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Fri Aug 21 15:22:17 BST 2009

Alexander Belchenko wrote:
> On behalf of the QBzr developers team, I'm happy to announce the shining
> new 0.14 release of QBzr, code-named "Eucalyptus"!

Brilliant!

> The main reason for releasing 0.14 so quickly after 0.13.1 is the desire
> to get it included into the next Ubuntu release, "Karmic Koala". We'll
> gratefully accept any help anyone can offer to achieve this goal ;-)

I see the reason for the code name. :-D

On that note, can the QBzr PPA start including packages built for
Karmic?  Up until now there have only been builds for Jaunty despite the
main bzr PPA supporting Karmic for some time now.

Thanks for your great work on this -- QBzr provides excellent graphical
support for bzr and it keeps getting better and better.

Best wishes,

    -- Joe