[MERGE] Extend detection of long paths support in selftest

Vincent Ladeuil v.ladeuil+lp at free.fr
Thu Aug 20 10:11:03 BST 2009

    martin> 2009/8/17 Martin (gzlist) <gzlist at googlemail.com>:
    >> I notice Vincent's new buildbot is repeatedly failing to complete
    >> selftest under cygwin:
    >> <http://babune.ladeuil.net:26862/builders/w2003x64>
    >> There are some errors like:
    >> OSError: [Errno 91] File name too long: <verylongpath>

    martin> Thanks for the patch.

    martin> For some reason BB didn't pick this up.  Could we persuade you to use
    martin> Launchpad reviews instead?  It'll put it higher on the reviewers'
    martin> radar.

Note that the first revision of that bundle has already been
integrated as part of another submission and has already landed.

           Vincent