bzr-svn: Pushing existing BZR to new SVN repo.

Eric Berry elberry at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 00:58:57 BST 2009

Ah. My apologies, I missed that.

When I use -r 0.. I get this message:
/Library/Python/2.5/site-packages/bzrlib/repository.py:2356:
DeprecationWarning: NULL_REVISION should be used for the null revision
instead of None, as of bzr 0.91.
  revision_id = _mod_revision.ensure_null(revision_id)
All changes applied successfully.

However, there is nothing in the bzr-svn checkout.

I also tried creating a bzr branch of the bzr-svn checkout, and then merging
using -r 0.. with the same results.

If I try to do a merge (without the -r 0..), I get the previous error about
having no common ancestor.

--
Learn from the past. Live in the present. Plan for the future.
11101000