RFC Summary: Home page wireframe

Emma Jane Hogbin emma at hicktech.com
Mon Aug 10 20:23:51 BST 2009

On Monday 10 August 2009 2:50:25 pm Alexander Belchenko wrote:
> Emma Jane пишет:
> > Important to include:
> > • Exit ramp for Launchpad
> >
> > Important to remove:
> > • References to Launchpad
>
> May be it depends on the order you or actual web designer will do the
> things, but if you do the former and then the latter is not you'll end up
> without links to LP?

The front page includes a link to "Hosting" but not Launchpad. The "Hosting"
page can include information about a range of hosting options including
Launchpad. Martin Pool outlined this content in is post to the list here:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/bazaar/2009q3/061080.html

The point of that summary was merely to show the different opinions that were
put forward in response to the RFC, it was not a final summary of the wireframe
itself.

I hope that helps to clarify the two lists. :)

regards,
emma