website redesign: preference to keep wiki separate from regular site

Todd Densmore tdensmore at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 13:15:41 BST 2009

For what it is worth...

I recently started using bazaar, and even more recently joined this list so
pardon the comments so late in the game...

However, one of the main reasons I chose Bazaar over GIT and Mercurial was
Bazaar's clean simple website that allowed me to find information quickly.
The other reason was support for Eclipse (which I still have not been able
to get working on OSX...).

I am a developer, but had little experience with DVCSs', so the specific
features made little difference to me, especially for the simple sample
project I setup for experimentation.

I haven't been involved in the project long enough to have followed this