Call for participation: Bazaar Windows team

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at canonical.com
Thu Aug 13 06:11:57 BST 2009

David Szent-Gyorgyi wrote:
> Ian Clatworthy <ian.clatworthy <at> canonical.com> writes:

>> PS: If there's interest, I'll set up a similar team for OS X users.
>
> Was there sufficient interest? Please post the details, or let the OS X minority
> know that it should continue to monitor this list.

Yes there was. Apologies - I only sent the announcement to
bazaar-announce, assuming everyone on the main bazaar list would be
subscribed to it as well. Anyhow, here's the announcement from a day or
two ago ...

A dedicated bzr-mac team and mailing list has now been created. This
forum is designed for community members interested in discussing,
enhancing, testing and supporting Bazaar on OS X. To join, visit
https://launchpad.net/~bzr-mac/+join and sign up.

NOTE: You do *not* need to be a bzr developer to join this team, just
interested in making the user experience on OS X a better one.

As you may recall, a dedicated bzr-windows team was started a week ago.
I'm pleased to report that we now have a team of 20+ people interesting
in improving Bazaar on Windows. It would be great to see a team of that
size, or even half that size, come together in coming weeks to improve
Bazaar for Mac users!

Ian C.