[qbzr] Dedicated site for QBzr

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at canonical.com
Wed Aug 12 07:41:40 BST 2009

Alexander Belchenko wrote:
> Hi all interested in the QBzr life,
>
> We discussed with Gary the need of having separate web site for QBzr project.
> Mainly we need our own place to easily edit and publish news, docs, screenshots.
> I has hope this will stimulate writing good user docs for QBzr dialogs.

If it's any help, you're welcome to start from the one I whipped up for
Explorer. It literally took a few hours.

My intention is to make this a project in it's own right
(bzr-explorer-docs) and to include the user documentation, e.g. a Bazaar
Explorer Guide (which is the Bazaar User Guide with appropriate edits
and screenshots added), Developer Guide, etc. Right now though, the
branch is
https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~ian-clatworthy/+junk/bzr-explorer-docs
It would certainly be nice from my perspective if QBzr used Sphinx for
the user doc, regardless of the web site technology chosen.

An alternative to a static site is using a free blogging service.
qbzr.wordpress.com is probably free. :-) Seriously, I find wordpress
really nice for simple dynamic sites. YMMV.

Ian C.