RFC: remove traceback from "newer branch format than your bzr"

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at canonical.com
Wed Aug 12 02:36:00 BST 2009

Maritza Mendez wrote:
> Russel... Don't apologize.  Your brand of grumpiness is exactly what
> bzr needs to evolve from a tool by developers for developers into a
> wider audience.

+1 from me. "Developers for developers" has been appropriate until now
but I really feel releasing 2.0 needs to trigger a change in our culture
along these lines.

Perhaps someone could summarise the proposals (one for GUI, one for CLI)
in blueprint-style wiki pages?

I'm sure the QBzr team will be keen to action the GUI one in the near
future. Perhaps someone will volunteer to work on a patch for the CLI
proposal once the blueprint for it is done?

Ian C.