[qbzr] QBzr 0.13.1 released
Gary van der Merwe
garyvdm at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 14:24:39 BST 2009
On behalf of QBzr developers I'd like to announce release of QBzr 0.13.1
What's new in this release
* Bazaar 1.18 compatibility fixes. (#397615) (#402022) (#404269)
* Support for PyQT 4.5 (#394125)
* New dialogs for qsend (#174504), qswitch (#385116)
* External diff buttons are now the correct width when using the
* Added Estonian translation.
* Bug reports now point to https://bugs.launchpad.net/qbzr/+filebug
rather than https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr/+filebug. It is now
possilble to click on this link.
* Pressing Escape cancels the dialog.
* Spelling suggestions are shown in the message context menu.
* If you dbl click on a pending merge, it will show the revision
message, which is usefull if you want to copy it.
* When the arguments are written to a file, thay are now encoded.
* Added a refresh button to reload changes. (#253777)
* qcommit, qadd, and qrevert now reuse the widget from qbrowse. This
means that there are more context menu items, and you can expand
unversioned directories (#258929). On Windows and Mac, system file
icons are shown.
* qrevert: You can now control if you want to revert pending merges.
* Support for Mantis BugTracker bug urls.
* Wildcards now supported to search for message, author, tags and
bugs. You can see all revisions with tags or bugs by selecting
corresponding search filter and type * in the search entry.
* It is now possible to annotate the working tree.
* Branch encoding setting is now correcly loaded. (#397753)
* A minimum of 80 chars is now shown (#397756)
* Use configured color for interline_changes_background.
* Files now correctly aligned. There is no longer a space at the end
of each line. (#271178)
* Performance improvement for loading and scrolling. (#411367)
NOTES: As of this release, qbzr requires PyQt 4.4.
We have update our screen shots pages. So if you want to see these new
features, a many more, in action, head over to
What is QBzr?
QBzr is a cross-platform GUI front end for Bazaar, based on Qt toolkit.
More information about the bazaar