1.18rc1 docs now available via new web site

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at canonical.com
Tue Aug 11 04:08:05 BST 2009

I've built and uploaded the documentation for 1.18rc1. It's available
for browsing and downloading from the new documentation websites:

* http://doc.bazaar-vcs.org/en/ - English
* http://doc.bazaar-vcs.org/fr/ - French
* http://doc.bazaar-vcs.org/ja/ - Japanese
* http://doc.bazaar-vcs.org/ru/ - Russian

If you would like to see a website for your preferred language, please
grab the branch from lp:bzr-alldocs and follow the other examples. In
the future, we'll make this localisation easily (using LP translations)
though I'm not expecting that to happen prior to 2.0.

As previously, the documentation itself is available in English, Russian
and Spanish. I believe some efforts are under way to translate the
documentation to Japanese as well. To assist with documentation
localisation, please download the main bzr branch (lp:bzr) and add the
localised documents under the doc/ directory. To minimise duplication of
effort, it's worth posting a message to the mailing list as well in case
others are already working on it or would like to help.

Enjoy,
Ian C.