Bazaar installer on Mac OS/X

Brendan Simon (eTRIX) Brendan.Simon at eTRIX.com.au
Thu Jul 23 01:44:02 BST 2009

I've found pyqt/qt a pain on OS X -- mainly because I have to build from
one of them from soures (can't remember if it was pyqt or qt ??) and I
can't be bothered :(

I use wxPython because you just download the dmg, install, and off you
go.  It has the underlying C++ shared libraries and python swig
wrappers/interface in the one installer.

I would love to have a wxPython version of bzr-explorer :)

I think this is possible, but probably requires a bit of work.  The
easier solution is to have a downloadable binary version of pyqt and qt
for OS X somewhere.