Refreshing the Bazaar docs for 2.0

Martin Pool mbp at sourcefrog.net
Thu Jul 23 01:33:58 BST 2009

2009/7/23 Philippe Lhoste <PhiLho at gmx.net>:
> On 22/07/2009 17:38, Ian Clatworthy wrote:
>>
>> To get the ball rolling, here's the proposed new presentation:
>> http://people.canonical.com/~ianc//bzr2-docs/
>
> Nice.

That does look good.

It'd be nice to have links to the PDF versions within the main table
of contents.

I think the split-up pages are not necessarily bad, though the might
cause us to rearrange the header structure a bit, but they do need
next/prev/up links, which seem to be present at some levels not
others.

It may be better to make the search thing run a google search across
the site, though I guess that won't work offline.

Can we get this to also provide the index across different doc
releases as on doc.bazaar-vcs.org?

I don't think any of these points need to block it from being rolled
out whenever you like.

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>