Hello, and a question..

Philippe Lhoste PhiLho at GMX.net
Tue Jul 21 09:11:08 BST 2009

On 21/07/2009 06:05, Patrick van der Velde wrote:
> I'm currently not on a machine where I have bzr / Tbzr installed so I
> can't check my settings but I'm sure somebody could point you to the
> right settings in Tbzr. It has to do with the icon cache (TortoiseSvn
> has the TSVNCache exe for that).

Last time I turned off the icons in TortoiseBzr, the whole GUI was shut
down, leaving only a minimal context menu (About... and Help IIRC).
I end up deactivating completely TBzr (regsvr32 /u tbzrshellext_x86.dll)
because otherwise it kills my old computer by its slowness (with local
data, not remote one!).

The excellent Bazaar Explorer seems to be a viable alternative to TBzr
(which is probably fine for people with decent computers! I don't want
to shoot it down, just point out some problems and limitations.).

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France