PQM questions

Nicholas Allen nick.allen at onlinehome.de
Mon Jul 20 12:01:06 BST 2009

Hi,

I managed to get PQM to work ;-) I have a few questions though:

 * When pre-commit hook fails can PQM email the submitter about the
failure?
         * If it can how do I configure this and is it possible to
attach script output files?
 * How do I access the web interface?
 * How do I specify more than one line for the commit message - it seems
this is not possible as PQM uses email subject as commit message.
 * What is the status of the merge directive support?

Once I understand all this stuff I will start documenting my experience
to save others the trouble....

Cheers,

Nick