PQM updates

Nicholas Allen nick.allen at onlinehome.de
Sat Jul 18 14:25:14 BST 2009

Hi,

After much digging through the PQM source code to work out what's going
on I have almost managed to get it working. Unfortunately, there is
still one problem I am having. I have managed to get requests from
emails into the queue but if I run pqm with the --run option to process
the queue then I always get this stack trace:

File "/home/nick/source/pqm/bin/pqm", line 245, in <module>
    manager.run(script_queue)
  File "/home/nick/source/pqm/pqm/core.py", line 109, in run
    lockfile.release()
  File "/home/nick/source/pqm/pqm/lockfile.py", line 81, in release
    os.unlink(self.filename)
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/tmp/queue/pqm/pqm.lock'

Is this a bug in PQM or am I doing something wrong? Any help appreciated.

Cheers,

Nick