How do I update a working tree to an old revision?

Nicholas Allen nick.allen at onlinehome.de
Fri Jul 17 09:04:03 BST 2009

I thought this problem seemed familiar - I submitted a bug about it 3
years ago: https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr/+bug/45719

It seems there is a lot of demand for this feature judging by the
comments on the bug report. The fact that every other major VCS has this
feature too makes it quite important for Bazaar I think. Is it feasable
that it can land in the next Bazaar release?

Nick