Weird "info" with the '2a' format...

John Szakmeister john at szakmeister.net
Wed Jul 15 09:20:39 BST 2009

I've started work on a plugin to help submit merge directives to a
review board server.  Since I work on several different machines, I
decided to push the code to a junk branch on launchpad.  Note: I the
branch was created with the 2a format, since I figured it might help
wring out some bugs.  After branching it off launchpad and bringing it
down to another box, I get this when I run 'bzr info':
    Standalone tree (format: unnamed)
    Location:
      branch root: .

    Related branches:
      parent branch:
bzr+ssh://bazaar.launchpad.net/%7Ejszakmeister/%2Bjunk/bzr-rb-submit/

Why does it say "format: unnamed"?  On the original box, it says
"format: 2a".  And in .bzr/repository/format, it says 2a.

-John