Idiomatic working

Guy Gascoigne-Piggford guy at wyrdrune.com
Tue Jul 14 14:49:16 BST 2009

I guess I'm still rather confused.  What exactly is the difference between
creating your upstream mirror (and I'm not at all sure that I'm not implying
something that I don't mean by using that word) as a bound branch or as a
checkout.  I use the checkout and I'm pretty comfortable with what it does
and how it works, but I keep hearing about mirror branches and bound
branches and suspect that I'm missing a useful technique here.

Guy