Nested Trees (was Re: bzr 1.17rc1 released!)

Patrick van der Velde petrikvandervelde at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 23:03:20 BST 2009

Hi Martin

I assume you're talking about the document here:
http://bazaar-vcs.org/NestedTreesDesign
If so I will have a read of that and post my comments. Do note however
that I only use VCS's, I don't design or build them so I'm not sure if
my comments will be useful at all with regards to the design /
implementation.

Thanks

Patrick