Huge data transfers/bad performance on bzr pull??

Frits Jalvingh jal at etc.to
Thu Jul 9 14:22:44 BST 2009

Thanks for the quick reply!

The local repository is:
Repository tree (format: 1.14-rich-root)
Location:
  shared repository: /home/jal/bzr
  repository branch: .

Related branches:
    push branch: bzr://bzr/vp-trunk/
  parent branch: bzr://bzr/vp-trunk/
  submit branch: /home/jal/bzr/vp-split/vp

Format:
       control: Meta directory format 1
  working tree: Working tree format 5
        branch: Branch format 7
    repository: Packs 6 rich-root (uses btree indexes, requires bzr 1.9)

The remote --no-trees repository is:
Repository branch (format: 1.14-rich-root or 1.9-rich-root)
Location:
  shared repository: /media/d02/bzr
  repository branch: .

Related branches:
  parent branch: /home/jal/itrisbzr/vp-trunk

Format:
       control: Meta directory format 1
        branch: Branch format 7
    repository: Packs 6 rich-root (uses btree indexes, requires bzr 1.9)

Both server and client use bzr 1.16.1

I will report back as soon as I have a log with the options you specified.

Greetings,

Frits