Bazaar Explorer by Pictures

Jean-Francois Roy bahamut at macstorm.org
Fri Jul 3 21:01:54 BST 2009

Lars,

I would still encourage you strongly to build a native interface.
Getting bzr-explored working on Mac OS X is not trivial because of all
the dependencies, and once running it clearly doesn't feel like a
native application. I have the utmost respect for bzr-explorer, I
think it's fantastic, but it is not a native, designed for Mac OS X
application. A lot of non-technical users will get turned off by that.

Hopefully, building a OS X client should not be too difficult
technically. In fact, the application could be written in Python using
PyObjC to interact directly with bzrlib.

Just my modest opinion :p

Sent from my iPhone