Should this error be worrying?

Russel Winder russel.winder at concertant.com
Fri Jul 3 09:32:26 BST 2009

Martin,

Panic is over, to leave a small problem for Bazaar.

Using the EuroPython WiFi there is no problem at all accessing any
Bazaar branch.  I will check again this evening to see if the problem
was transient, but it is clear that Vodafone mobile Internet was the
issue with me getting the 206 responses earlier.

Sorry for the vast blip of noise.
--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      Partner
                                            xmpp: russel at russel.org.uk
Concertant LLP        t: +44 20 7585 2200, +44 20 7193 9203
41 Buckmaster Road,   f: +44 8700 516 084   voip: sip:russel.winder at ekiga.net
London SW11 1EN, UK   m: +44 7770 465 077   skype: russel_winder