Bazaar Explorer by Pictures

Russel Winder russel.winder at concertant.com
Fri Jul 3 08:28:23 BST 2009

Lars,

I can't offer to help code, but I can offer to try things out, both Mac
OS X and Ubuntu.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      Partner
                                            xmpp: russel at russel.org.uk
Concertant LLP        t: +44 20 7585 2200, +44 20 7193 9203
41 Buckmaster Road,   f: +44 8700 516 084   voip: sip:russel.winder at ekiga.net
London SW11 1EN, UK   m: +44 7770 465 077   skype: russel_winder