Webinterface for Bazaar in PHP

Scott Aubrey scottaubrey at capuk.org
Thu Jul 2 15:32:21 BST 2009

I've been meaning to start something myself, never got around to it.
Would you mind?

--

Scott Aubrey
Systems Developer

No 1 Best Small Company to Work For
SUNDAY TIMES 100 BEST SMALL COMPANIES 2008 & 2009

Check out our website www.capuk.org <http://www.capuk.org/>

Think green & save paper! Don't print this email unless you need to.

Christians Against Poverty
Registered Office: Jubilee Mill, North Street, Bradford, BD1 4EW

t: 01274 760720
f: 01274 760745

Registered Charity No: 1097217
Charity registered in Scotland No: SC038776
Company Limited by Guarantee, Registered in England and Wales No. 4655175

subject to legal privilege. Access to this e-mail by anyone other than
the intended recipient is unauthorised. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not copy, distribute or disclose the e-mail or any
part of its contents or take any action in reliance on it. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail or
telephone. All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no
viruses are present in this e-mail. As Christians Against Poverty cannot
accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this
e-mail or attachments we recommend that you subject these to your virus
checking procedures prior to use.