How can I mirror a directory structure with all repositories and branches?

Nicholas Allen nick.allen at onlinehome.de
Thu Jul 2 11:06:54 BST 2009

Hi,

I would like to mirror the directory layout for repositiories and
branches on one machine on another. I thought the mirror plugin might be
what I need but it doesn't seem to be in a stable state nor does it have
any documentation. What I would like is that if someone creates a new
repository on one machine that this will be detected on the other
machine and mirrored there without any user intervention (the same for
branches of course).

Is there an easy way to do this?

Cheers,

Nick