Webinterface for Bazaar in PHP

David Muir davidkmuir at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 05:22:35 BST 2009

There's a PECL extension for running Python from PHP, although if you host
can't run Python, then I doubt they'll let you roll your own PHP either...
I'd go with Martin's suggestion or call it via PHP using one of the program
execution functions (shell_exec(), system(), exec(), etc).

It could also be that the common shebang line needs to be adjusted to
wherever they put the Python executable.
i.e.
#! /usr/local/bin/python
or if you've rolled your own
#! /home/usrname/bin/python