What version of svn *is* supported on Vista?

James Mansion james at mansionfamily.plus.com
Tue Jun 30 21:10:25 BST 2009

What version of svn is supported by bzr?  (This is 1.16.1 just installed
- not sure
why it says 1.16, I had 1.15 before so its not hangover pieces)

I wasn't too bothered with 1.15 not working, but I still get this:

C:\src\libevent>bzr st
bzr: ERROR: This client is too old to work with working copy
'C:\src\libevent'.
 You need
to get a newer Subversion client, or to downgrade this working copy.
See http://subversion.tigris.org/faq.html#working-copy-format-change
for details.

C:\src\libevent>svn --version
svn, version 1.6.0 (SlikSvn:tag/1.6.0 at 36687) WIN32
   compiled Mar 19 2009, 22:04:53

Copyright (C) 2000-2009 CollabNet.
Subversion is open source software, see http://subversion.tigris.org/
This product includes software developed by CollabNet
(http://www.Collab.Net/).

The following repository access (RA) modules are available:

* ra_neon : Module for accessing a repository via WebDAV protocol using
Neon.
  - handles 'http' scheme
  - handles 'https' scheme
* ra_svn : Module for accessing a repository using the svn network protocol.
  - with Cyrus SASL authentication
  - handles 'svn' scheme
* ra_local : Module for accessing a repository on local disk.
  - handles 'file' scheme
* ra_serf : Module for accessing a repository via WebDAV protocol using
serf.
  - handles 'http' scheme
  - handles 'https' scheme

C:\src\libevent>bzr --version
Bazaar (bzr) 1.16
  Python interpreter: C:\Program Files\Bazaar\python25.dll 2.5.2
  Python standard library: C:\Program Files\Bazaar\lib\library.zip
  bzrlib: C:\Program Files\Bazaar\lib\library.zip\bzrlib
  Bazaar configuration: C:\Users\james\AppData\Roaming\bazaar\2.0
  Bazaar log file: C:\Users\james\Documents\.bzr.log

Copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 Canonical Ltd.
http://bazaar-vcs.org/

bzr comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.  bzr is free software, and
you may use, modify and redistribute it under the terms of the GNU
General Public License version 2 or later.