[MERGE] Improve "Path(s) are not versioned" error reporting for some commands

Martin Pool mbp at sourcefrog.net
Sat Jun 27 01:16:19 BST 2009

2009/6/27 Benoît PIERRE <benoit.pierre at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> Excerpts from Martin Pool's message of Thu Jun 25 03:23:06 +0200 2009:
>> Martin Pool has voted tweak.
>> Status is now: Semi-approved
>> Comment:
>> The actual patch looks good, thanks.
>>
>> It would be nice to have a blackbox test for this in
>> blackbox.test_revert.  It may be fairly easy to copy an existing test.
>
> I don't understand. 'bzr revert' behaviour is right, the problem is
> iter_changes in working_tree4, which impact all commands using it, so how about
> something like this:

The test looks good.  This is probably a test that should be done
against all workingtree implementations, though it may be acceptable
to make it a known failure on old formats, if they don't handle it
this way.  It will make sure we don't break it when we update the
workingtree code to eg kill OS locks.

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>