[RFC] Proposed plugins to bundle for 2.0

Gioele Barabucci gioele at svario.it
Thu Jun 25 20:32:01 BST 2009

Martin Pool wrote:
>> What do you think about renaming bzr-rebase to bzr-rewrite or
> Well, if it was merged, it wouldn't have a name at all, it would just
> be some commands within bzr.

I thought that this was a proposal to "bundle" plugins with the default
installation of bzr, not a proposal to merge these commands in core bzr.

Something akin to bzr-launchpad that is, IIRC, a separate plugin that
happens to be shipped in the default installation of bzr. Did I understand
it wrong?

--
Gioele Barabucci <gioele at svario.it>