[RFC] Proposed plugins to bundle for 2.0

Martin Pool mbp at sourcefrog.net
Thu Jun 25 08:38:55 BST 2009

2009/6/25 Ian Clatworthy <ian.clatworthy at canonical.com>:
> In a previous email, I proposed a list of plugins to bundle in 2.0.
> Martin wanted more than a proposal - he wanted merge proposals (fair
> enough!) - so I've put up a webpage where people can nominate to do
> exactly that. See http://bazaar-vcs.org/Roadmap/BatteriesIncluded.

I see bundling these things as targets, not requirements for 2.0 - in
other words we shouldn't slip general availability of the new format
for the sake of getting any of them in.

Perhaps we should even have a bug for each one we want to merge, so
someone can take ownership if they wish, and so that there is a place
to describe things we check out about it and any concerns there might
be?

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>