[ANN] Bazaar Explorer 0.3 now available

Gary van der Merwe garyvdm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 14:40:39 BST 2009

2009/6/22 Alexander Belchenko <bialix at ukr.net>:
> Russel Winder пишет:
>> --  Does Bazaar Explorer replace the nascent QBzr desktop that never
>> really got off the ground?
>
> In some sense, yes.
>
> We started discussing new qmain application instead of old and unfinished
> qbzr in the QBzr mailing list just after UDS:
> http://groups.google.com/group/qbzr/browse_thread/thread/68987a67f323e287#
>
> Then Ian came on board and started Bazaar Explorer partially based on those
> ideas. Although Explorer is separate application.
>
> Gary still think we have to work on separate qmain, but for now you can
> treat BzrExplorer as qmain beta version :-)

Yes - I would like to see that qmain still happens. Bazaar Explorer
tries to keep a separation between itself and qbzr/bzr-gtk. I think
that we can come up with something better if it is a seamless product.
(However, I'm sure that coping of ideas, and code between the two will
be done where appropriate.)

I am currently working on the ability to browse a working tree from
qbrowse. This is quite important functionality for qmain. The code for
this is here: lp:~garyvdm/qbzr/trees