[MERGE] Pass create_prefix paremeter to BzrDir.push_branch.

Andrew Bennetts andrew.bennetts at canonical.com
Fri Jun 19 08:09:09 BST 2009

Andrew Bennetts has voted approve.
Status is now: Approved
Comment:
While I share Ian's concern about making bzrdir.py aware of
create_prefix, it already is in many places.  So I don't see this as
making that possible issue any worse.

(At least some of the existing create_prefix logic in that file is there
cut down on network round-trips, perhaps the long-term solution there is
a meta-language for composing high-level operations out of smaller ones,
as discussed on the list a while back... but that is almost certainly a
long way off.)

For details, see:
http://bundlebuggy.aaronbentley.com/project/bzr/request/%3C4A2C5DA4.4090805%40samba.org%3E
Project: Bazaar