missing data...

Maritza Mendez martitzam at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 10:50:11 BST 2009

I realize the idea of misplacing (or losing) work makes all of us
nervous.  And I'm glad you found yours.  But I am even more interested
in why bzr thought the parent branch had diverged from the common
ancestor (as shown by the need to update).
Is this a known aspect of commit --local ?
I admit I've never used local commits but I'd like to know what to expect.

-M

--
Sent from my mobile device