OS X installer

Szilveszter Farkas szilveszter.farkas at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 21:34:25 BST 2009

> The download pages has a 1.14 OS X installer, but 1.16 is soon to be
> released.  What happened to installers for 1.15 and 1.15.1 ??

I was waiting for 1.15.1 to be released, because it was pointed out
that 1.15 has some problems. In the last few days I was also away on a
work related trip without internet connection.

> Is there anyway to automate the OS X installer so that it is always up
> to date ??

Unfortunately it's not possible AFAIK. There are some parts that can
be automated, but it still involves a lot of handcraft. I know that I
still owe the Bazaar community a detailed documentation about the
process...

> Or that when Windows installers are generated that that OS X installers
> are also generated ??

See above.

Best regards,
Szilveszter