bzr-svn / qbzr issue with qlog

Gary van der Merwe garyvdm at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 15:39:31 BST 2009

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 4:14 PM, John Arbash
Meinel<john at arbash-meinel.com> wrote:

> Russel Winder wrote:
>> The context is a shared repository with two checkouts of a Subversion
>> repository, one is a checkout of trunk, the other is a checkout of a
>> branch (*).  I have two branches from the checkouts in which real work
>> gets done.  It may not be optimal but it seems to work.
>>

> So... how does one give priority for branch A versus branch B? We could
> arbitrarily look for branch names like "trunk", but otherwise we just
> have a DAG with branch tips at certain points. There is no clear
> superiority between one branch and another.

qlog currently does look for a branch named trunk or bzr.dev. I would
like to make this configurable.

It then sorts the branches by the time stamp of the tip revision.

Russel: please will you post a screen shot of what qlog is doing. If
the data is private, you can blur the messages etc..