1.16 Release

Martin Pool mbp at sourcefrog.net
Thu Jun 11 03:07:30 BST 2009

2009/6/11 Robert Collins <robert.collins at canonical.com>:
> jml, you asked for feedback on this on IRC..
>
> On Thu, 2009-06-11 at 11:05 +1000, Jonathan Lange wrote:
>>
>> These bugs are critical to the 1.16 release. The second bug isn't
>> assigned to anyone & isn't in progress.
>>
>>   #385103: stable format name needed for brisbane-core [Martin Pool]
>>
>>     I've spoken with Martin. He'll do this right now.
>
> This should be coordinated with us having no more changes to make to it.
> The discussion on the list was to go for a '2.0 alpha' label, which
> still isn't 'stable'. So I think the bug is perhaps mislabeled?

So the bug should probably be called 'non-development format'; stable
is perhaps something you only know after the fact.

Are there any more changes needed for it to go into wider testing?  My
impression is that more code changes are desirable but we don't think
we need more format changes.

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>