[MERGE] Add exit() on progressbars from TestUIFactory

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Tue Jun 9 08:55:02 BST 2009

On Tue, 2009-06-09 at 17:31 +1000, Martin Pool wrote:
> 2009/6/9 Robert Collins <robert.collins at canonical.com>:
> >> So *if* you always fully consume your generators, then try/except/else
> >> works for python2.4+.
> >
> > Here is a tiny example:
>
> Yes, I know.

Good! (You were disputing it earlier).

>   For this type of case I started thinking just avoiding
> progress in generators may be the only sane thing.

I think the driver function has to be responsible - I think I may have
mentioned that in brisbane; if not, then - 'I think the driver function
has to be responsible' :).

Of course, it gets more complex still when a driver is called by
multiple steps of a nested generator. Argh.

Perhaps weakrefs?

-Rob