Integrate the content of a branch into the trunk

Michael B. Trausch mbt at zest.trausch.us
Mon Jun 8 18:28:01 BST 2009

On Mon, 8 Jun 2009 16:40:12 +0200
Adrián Ribao Martínez <aribao at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is a basic question, but I have never done it before so I'd like
> to know the best way of doing it before trying.
>
> I've created a branch of the trunk a few days ago, Now I want to send
> the content of the new branch to the trunk. I think this is done with
> the send command, but I'm not sure, and I don't know the best way of
> doing it. I'd appreciate some help here.

If you did a 'bzr branch' to get the trunk, and you've made changes,
and you have write access to the trunk branch, then you can simply 'bzr
push' your changes back to the trunk.

You'd use 'bzr send' to create a merge directive.

I'd recommend reading the output of 'bzr send --help' and 'bzr push
--help'.

	--- Mike

--
Enable all compiler warnings.