Bazaar Explorer prototype showing suggested Bazaar menu for IDEs

Maritza Mendez martitzam at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 17:22:44 BST 2009

I absolutely agree.  Putting the focus on version management  and not
on file management is the Right Thing to do.  I'm not sure why so many
people seem to want to blur the line.  Education is my guess.

I am now using BE daily on ubuntu and I am eager to see it work on
windows.  I'd like to get one of my non production project teams using
it.  BE may be what I need to convert the last holdouts to use bzr.

Thanks
-M

--
Sent from my mobile device