bzr-svn 1.0 ?

John Szakmeister john at szakmeister.net
Sun Jun 7 15:16:30 BST 2009

On Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 8:38 PM, Jelmer Vernooij<jelmer at samba.org> wrote:
> I think bzr-svn is getting close to a 1.0 release. I'd like to make
> sure there's at least a bzr-svn 1.x by the time Bazaar 2.x is
> released.
>
> The only thing I'd personally think should be fixed before 1.0 is changing the
> default of append_revisions_only to True for Subversion branches,
> since not having as default has caused grief for some users.
>
> Are there any problems or missing functionality that you consider
> blockers for bzr-svn 1.0?

Not sure they're blockers, but externals support, eol-style support
(this one may be there already?), and being able to set some of the
Subversion properties would be nice to have.  These are the issues I
run into most.

I'd also like to take a moment and say thank you for taking the time
to create this plugin, and for being so responsive.  I definitely owe
you a beer or two. :-)  FWIW, I've been using bzr-svn to work against
a SVN repo for several months, but the connection between us has been
very flaky at times.  It's been great to continue working while the
T1/T3 was down.

-John