Integrating Bazaar into apps ideas?

Ben Finney ben+bazaar at benfinney.id.au
Thu Jun 4 04:00:20 BST 2009

Javier Der Derian <javierder at gmail.com> writes:

> Right now I have the basic Ideas, like a text editor which saves files
> histories.
>
> But I'm sure our community has more ideas, and I want to hear them!!!

Ikiwiki <URL:http://ikiwiki.info/> is a content publishing system that
uses a VCS to store all changes. It supports Bazaar, but is rather
Perl-centric. I'd love to see one written in (and extensible using)
Python on WSGI.

--
 \     “If you ever catch on fire, try to avoid seeing yourself in the |
  `\        mirror, because I bet that's what REALLY throws you into a |