Usage of bzr-hg plug-in

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Tue Jun 2 21:09:40 BST 2009

On Mon, Jun 01, 2009 at 08:11:44AM +1000, Ben Finney wrote:
> Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer at vernstok.nl> writes:
> > Ben Finney wrote:
> > > I still get this traceback when trying to use Bazaar plus ???bzr-hg???
> > > on a Mercurial repository. Is there a bug report I can watch to know
> > > when this bug is fixed?

> > I don't think there's an open bug reporrt. Feel free to file a bug
> > about it and we'll make sure it gets closed when this bug gets fixed.

> Thank you. Someone with a Launchpad account will need to file that
> report.
Not me then.

Yes, it's annoying that Launchpad requires you to create an account and needs
your email address. That's more effort than would ideally be required for
filing a bug on Bazaar or a Bazaar plugin. We all would like to see this
fixed, and hopefully somebody from Canonical will implement this soon or
otherwise a community member (maybe you or me?) will do so when Launchpad is
released as free software in a couple of months.

However, I don't see though why I should spend a few minutes filing a bug
report on behalf of you (and probably fixing it at some point), if you're
not even willing to spend the 60 seconds it takes to sign up to Launchpad.

Cheers,

Jelmer