Best way to cherrypick revisions?

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Mon Jun 1 10:03:42 BST 2009

Look at rebase plugin. You may find its `replay` command useful to
manipulate with the history. Just be aware: rebased/replayed revisions
will have all meta info as original revision except revision id. So both
original and rebased copy will be different revisions for bzr, i.e.
history will diverge, and you need to merge 2 branches later.

Also you may interesting in using Daggy Fixes workflow for further work.
http://www.monotone.ca/wiki/DaggyFixes/