Coloured diff/log by default

Daniel Clemente dcl441-bugs at yahoo.com
Thu May 14 18:58:37 BST 2009

El dj, mai 14 2009, Martin Pool va escriure:
> Well, I think first of all we should merge cdiff into diff; it's an
> artifact of starting out as a plugin that they're separate.  Then
> --color=auto can be the default.  Do you want to try a patch for it?

  I submitted a bug to track this: https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr/+bug/376594

  I will try to do a first patch next week; if anyone does it before, much better.

> PS: these four suggestions are for instance what git does, and it feels nicer in this way

  I rectify: git doesn't use colours by default. I had already some configurations applied in my ~/.gitconfig

-- Daniel